Overall Privacy Statement
We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Web site that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated by us directly.
What information does Keith Grafton / Infoimage Ltd collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services. Because we derive some of our revenue from advertising, collecting information is essential to keeping our services affordable to users.
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us, such as when you register for seminars exhibitions and workshops, or when you subscribe to an e-mail newsletter. Once you register with Keith Grafton / Infoimage Ltd you are no longer anonymous to us. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
What is Keith Grafton’s / Infoimage Ltd practice regarding cookies?
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies” which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to browse our website, although active participation in certain areas may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information when, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. You may elect not to allow cookies to be collected by adjusting your settings on your browser.
We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you unless you have specifically given us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below.
- Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers’ or partners’ sites
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on website and advertisement usage
- Determining which features our overall user population likes best
- Saving your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you access your personal admin area
- Display the most appropriate content based on your interests
How does Keith Grafton / Infoimage Ltd use the information?
We use the information we gather for four general purposes:
- To customize the advertising and content you see
- To enhance the user experience on our website. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling users to get feedback for paid services
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you
How does Keith Grafton / Infoiamge Ltd share the information
Personally identifiable information.
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information.
- We have engaged companies to work with us or on our behalf to provide a product or service that you have requested, such as opt-in e-mail announcements.
- You use co-branded services. When you use a co-branded service within our network of sites you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
We aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
We are always seeking to improve our website and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may buy or sell a company, or we may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell the business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
What are my options?
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our registration process do not need to register with us. You can still view much of our website content without registering.
We also give users the following options:
- Opting not to receive our electronic newsletters or those of third parties when registering. Users who opt-in may remove themselves from mailing lists at any time through the subscription management pages or by following the instructions at the end of the e-mail they received from us.
- Opting not to provide certain personal information when registering with our website, provided, however that you may not be able to utilize certain of our products or services without providing us with certain information.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our website. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will send affected users written notice by e-mail of the change.
Questions regarding this privacy statement should be sent via e-mail below – Attention: Legal Department.
We read every message submitted and try to reply promptly to every one. We may also file your comments to improve the site, or review and discard the information.